Polyps in cervix
Does polyps get operated in bleeding.how much is the recovery period and what are the charges. Is it dangerous

Polyp are of different kinds Cervical, endometrial or myomatous Hysteroscopic removal which requires only 1/2 day stay is preferred for polyps inside the uterus
please specify
it may be dangerous if not treated because you need to know its pathology
Connect with me for online consultation for details BeBorn Gynecology Santacruz Mumbai
For detail consultation connect with me online and we will discuss issues further..
Details of polyp required site and size 
for details Consult me online
Better get them removed it will case more bleeding Charged varies as per surgeon