Polycysticovariansyndrome
I have pcos using medicine from two months using cystelia 35 tablets and from twenty days incyst M tablets. From October getting periods in time but no bleeding just spotting on periods times. Y not bleeding can I know the reason. Pls give me solution

Your hormone imbalance  is getting  worse.
Good news is that your problem  can be totally reversed, not by masking the symptoms  but by addressing  the root cause of your issue. To know more on this, please read my blogs on www.truhealing.com or practo health feeds. Hope that helps....

Talk to experienced sexologist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+168
Chat with a sexologist
Consult a endocrinologist or gynaecologist.
Hello, It is difficult to advise without examining you in person. Follow up with your gynaeclogist as she would be more aware of your medical history.
Sometimes with these tablets and Hormonal imbalance this can occur. What is your testosterone level? Hormonal profiles ??
please let us know all reports profile..