Polycysticovarian disease
I have a pcod problem from last 7 years . i have consulted to many docters but nothing helped me. earlier it was okay ,periods are not that regular but nowadays without taking medicine my periods did not come..i have to take medicine every month either destrogen or krimson35. And due to this so many problems are going with my body..facial hair, more hair growth all over body , thining of scalp,fatigueness, depression ,mood swings, i get depressed over small small things..i read on internet it causes because of this only. Help me what do i should and also in the starting of pcod i gained a lot of wait but it starts reducing m now just half of it. sometimes i dont even feel hungry. suggest me what should i do.

Dr. Disha Sridhar
Obstetrician 13 yrs exp Bangalore

By now you may have understood  that  only above  mentioned  pills cannot  heal you but only mask the symptoms  for sometime.
Good news is that your problem  can be totally reversed, not by masking the symptoms  but by addressing  the root cause of your issue. To know more on this, please read my blogs on www.truhealing.com or practo health feeds. Hope that helps....
Dr. Swati Kanawa
Obstetrician 13 yrs exp Gurgaon

Hello, PCOD is a complex disorder with multiple signs and symptoms. Its mainly a lifestyle disorder. Try to maintain a healthy lifestyle by exercising, eating balanced diet, avoid junk food and processed foods. Get PCOD panel test done and consult a gynaec or endocrinologist. For facial hair you can consider laser along with medicines
Dr. Mamta Pattnayak
Gynecologist 14 yrs exp Gurgaon

Hi, as these symptoms of facial hair,mood swing are symptoms of pcod.The treatment is mainly exercise and wt reduction..Do all investigations once for baseline and if needed contraceptives to be added.These medicine will improve your condition, it will not deteriorate .
Dr. Mamatha Devi S
Gynecologist 28 yrs exp Bangalore
Don't feel depressed. It's quite common these days. Join Yoga Have plenty of water . Take Badam Walnuts and flaxseeds in hot water everyday (paste  the three.) This is kind of a home remedy. Try for a baby soon....if you're married.