Polycystic-ovary-syndrome

Having irregular menstruation of 3 months since last 2 years.On ayurvedic medicines for last 6 month. I am also suffering from hirsutism on upper lips and side burns. Kindly go through.

Dr. Kalpana Sanjay Erande
Ayurveda 12 yrs exp Pune

Regular menstruation is sign of ovulation each month and in PCOD instead of ovulation cyst get formed on ur ovaries.This condition worsons as the duration of menstruation increases. This can lead to infertility in the future.So consult ayurvedic consultant for panchakarma like Vaman ,Basti etc along with medicines. For hirsutism temporarily u can try this one : Halkund (rhizomes of haldi) + Vekhand ( roots of Acorus calamus ie. Vacha ) Rub it on a stone in 2:1 ratio and then apply over the affected area. f
Dr. Pannag Kamat
Ayurveda 7 yrs exp Bangalore
It's curable.... I need to have your perfect history... As the cause from the problem is not clear.... So kindly follow the instructions of ayurveda doctor... Stop fried food, food kept in the fridge and reheated, yesterday night food, junk food.... Every day compulsory apply coconut oil to all over the body in empty stomach in the morning time and have bath