Polycystic ovaries

Pcos, vitamin d nd b deficiency... folliclular study on 31/8/2016 showed 1-1 follicles in both ovaries of 9.4mm &10.3mm ,EET -4 on day 12 but on day 16th multiple tiny peripheral cysts in both ovaries(pcod) EET- 5.5.Now im late 22 days no sign of period with negative prega test on 8th october 2016.Aso is 250 ,uric acid on d borderline. Last year nov i conceived bt bleeded after 10 days...please help i want a baby... im married from last 14 months.

Dr. Prashant Kini
General Endocrinologist 10 yrs exp Mumbai
To conceive in pcod you have to try a course of ocp
Dr. Aditi Kishore Shinde
Gynecologist 9 yrs exp Kolkata
Dear Ma'am, In view of your possible PCOS,  I noticed that you have been given an ovulation induction medication ( fertova).  If you still haven't had a period it would be good to repeat a urine pregnancy test and then wait for spontaneous onset of menstruation.  You also need to give me details of your shortest menstrual cycle, longest menstrual cycle days of bleeding and association of pain with bleed. Try for regular unprotected intercourse every 2-3 days. Please be in consult with your treating Gynaecologist who will give u 6 more months of Fertova D 2-d5 of cycle along with folic acid supplements.  If you still fail to conceive it would be wise to investigate both yourself and your husband for other causes of infertility vis a vis Tubal and Semen analysis,  other than anovulation. Before proceeding to more expensive procedures. Regards, Aditi