Polycystic ovaries

I have pcod since 12yrs. Since then am on medication.. I get my cycle when am on medication and once I stop that I wouldn't get my cycle for months.. Then my parents took me to a homeopathic doctor. Where she prescribed few tabs so that I could get my cycle. Its been 8months I haven't got my cycle.. Even the homeopathy medicine couldn't help me.. I went for a recent scan where my scan impression says that bilateral polycystic ovaries right ovary : 4.3*2.1*2.5cms, vol- 12.6ml and the left ovary : 4.3*2.3*3.2cms vol-17.4ml. Please suggest what could be the best way to cure this.. I have got very bad acne scars which is putting me into a mental trauma.

Doctor Answers (2) on Polycystic ovaries

Dr. Disha Sridhar Bangalore | Gynecologist/Obstetrician
There is hope and I can help. If you  really  want  to  know  the root cause of your problem,  please  read my blogs on www.truhealing.com or practo health  feeds. Hope that helps....
Dear Practo user, It is difficult to answer your question without knowing the full details. PCOS is a complex disorder and there is no complete cure. I assume that relevant investigations have been done and shown to Gynaecologist. For the time being I would suggest that that you should take drugs for withdrawal bleeding. For acne scars, I would suggest consultation by dermatologist. In case, it has been long time since the investigations were done, it is worthwhile to repeat the same and manage accordingly.