Polycystic kidney disease
One month back I have diagnosed with pkd after ultrasound as I got high bp as symptom.. Doctor gave me telista am for bp.. Now my bp is Normal and my kidney function is also normal.. But is thr any treatment for pkd? I feel depressed for getting bp at this age n got heridetral pkd :(

Prashant Dheerendra
Dear Madam, Unfortunately there is no specific "cure" for PKD as of now. You need to control your BP well. PKD progresses over decades. So there is no danger of developing kidney failure in the near future. Please follow up regularly with your nephrologist and I'm sure you will do well in the long run. Take care.