Please answer my question

I had a unprotected sex to some one whose hiv status is unknown to me on mid August .I felt sore throat on 1 september and I got hiv 1 2 test on September 11 .after that I had a typhoid fever and I again test for triple h and vdrl by tridot on September 17 which comes negative.after that I take medicine for typhoid.the fever was cure but the sore throat and feel some inside swollen in inside and head ache at back of the head last till date .I see an ENT but but I don't discussed any hiv related to doctor there is no curing in sore throat and headache in backside.i retesed on 23 Oct for hiv 1 2 by Elisa comes negative. I took antibiotics and painkiller please answer the about Window period of these test and suggest any other fast test because I stressed to much not concentrate on my work ...waiting for your answer.

Dr. Phanindra V V
Sexologist 9 yrs exp Bangalore

You can do pcr qualitative and quantitative study which shows virus activities starting from 1 week. In case you have done it or after doing it results come negative, you are not infected. Sore throat may be symptom of some other condition.