Unprotected sex
I had unprotected sex with one girl, 2 years back. Later, I came to know that she is having std. Then I left her. I tested HIV for two times on six months gap . Each time it was negative. I tested vdrl also. VDRL was negative. Presently, I've new gf. I'm having oral sex with her for last 7 months. Presently, I'm having mouth ulcers and little fever(99-100°C) after some interval. Should I test for Herpes too?

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  You should definitely maintain good personal hygeine and also choose good sexual partners. And for the oral lesions, kindly get it checked out by a dermatologist in person for further evaluation and management.  He will be able to help you out. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.