Unprotected oral sex once

I had unprotected oral sex once 4 weeks back. No symptoms other than frequent urination(Maybe because I wasn't conscious about how many times I peed before the incident), So no other symptoms but in the back of my head I feel like I have fever even though I don't so I'm struggling mentally with anxiety I suppose. So my questions are 1. What are chances of getting one of the STI's? 2. Chances of HIV (I read is low for oral sex)? 3. If it's just anxiety, then what do I do? Thanks in advance

Doctor Answers (1) on Unprotected oral sex once

Great, as of now I can see ur the best n balanced learned  guy, salute for ur presence, it happens, a bit of Anxiety leading ur queries so take care in future, just engage in Healthier habits of diet, Exercise n sleep well spare time to consult n screen for sti n HIV. Any ur enthusiastic nature n Healthier habits plays amazing role to deal powerfully if something to be taken care