Plaque problem
I am shubham itself and i brush thrice daily but plaque problem still exists my teeth gone yellowish a little bit so i want to get rid of this problem as early as possible

Dr. Hiren Patel
Cosmetic/Aesthetic Dentist 5 yrs exp Bangalore

first of all visit to a dentist for professional dental cleaning. .and after that you have to maintain the oral hygiene. .Brush properly on all surfaces of the teeth..Use mouthwash (alcohol free)  and do flossing also to remove plaque in between two teeth... if you want whiter teeth then you can go for bleaching of teeth from dentist...
Dr. Chaitra V.
Dental Surgeon 9 yrs exp Bangalore
hello shubam. it does not matter how many times u brush but u should get the technique of brushing right. u can get ur teeth professionally cleaned. the doctor would advice how to brush. also u can use floss to clean in between ur teeth n use alcohol free mouthwashes to get rid of plaque. take care