Planning for pregnancy
I got married 4 yrs ago . I am still not able to have successful intercourse because of pain the while trying to have sex. Please suggest. I am very much stressed now .

Don’t take stress.
Pain while having intercourse maybe due to pelvic infection or endometriosis
To over come this issue consut Sexperts don't shy these kind of problems can't be resolved through messages details discussion required to find out reason get treated and enjoy sex life and future problems
counseling and medication work better than only medication alone will guide you through online private
No need to worry can be treated.
Reach Practo profile for further assistance.