diabetes-icon

Pins left of the body

Am b12 deficient(no anemia blood test found normal) also found H-Phyllori bacteria, now am taking regular neurobian forte every month I was feeling OK for some time. But just before few days of my regular shot i got all the old symptoms like numbness, pins&pains in hands and leg specially at left side of the body of tje body also heart palpitation and motions. Please suggest which specialist is the best to treat this kind of problems. Even after taking one extra b12 injection also am not feeling well, it's worsening day by day please suggest. Thanks in advance

Hello ....if you have vitamin deficiency tablet would have been sufficient why did you take injections... This could be side effect of injection. You havevH pylori infection you must take antibiotics of H. Pylori kit... You consult same other general physician and get treated.......