Pins and tingling sensation in legs
I am getting pins and tingling sensation in legs and hands... Visited ortho doctor and he suggested tryptomer for 20 days... I dont have any pain... But i feel that the sensation is more sometimes sometimes mildly... mostky while lying... Kindly suggest why this problem is ter... i have normal blood pressure and my sugar level is also normal... Its been a week i am getting these symptoms...

This treatment is being suggested on bases of the information provided. However I would like to examine & investigate the patient  in detail. Control  Hypertension, Diabetes or any other metabolic disorder, if there is  any. Any way it may be tried, --. Dolokind Plus (Mankind) [Aceclofenac100 mg +Paracetamol 350 mg] 1 tab. OD & SOS. X 5 days. --. Caldikind plus  (Mankind) 1 tab OD x 10 days. (You may need help of your local doctor to get these medicines.) --. Fomentation with warm water. Let the part not be exposed to cold air. --. Sleep on a hard bed with soft bedding. --. Use no pillow under the head. --. Avoid painful acts & activities. -- .Do mild exercises for  all joints. --.(Take help of a  physiotherapist). --Do not ignore, let it not become beginning of a major problem. --Do ask for a detailed treatment plan. Kindly make sure, there is no allergy to any of these medicines. --For emergency treatment visit nearest hospital. --Wish you a quick recovery & good health. --I hope, I have solved your problem to your satisfaction.  Dr N C Gupta MS (ortho)
These may just be temporary sensations and may disappear of their own. You should include green leafy vegetables and other sources of vitamin b 12 and b 6 to strengthen your nerves and repair if any conduction anomaly in them. U may take short term supplements