Pinky finger hurts
Hi I have had a peculiar pain in my pinky finger in the left hand for over 2 weeks now. Even a mild jolt hurts really bad, I do not remember hurting it or exposing it to any trauma. I feel stiffness and sometimes numbness in my finger, ,please suggest.

Dr. Rajnish Sethi
Joint Replacement Surgeon 9 yrs exp Delhi

sorry  need to examined u before I say something . u should visit orthopaedic surgeon . can't tell u
Dr. Sandip Gupta
Orthopedist 32 yrs exp Delhi
consult an Ortho surgeon for getting it investigated. you may be having cervical problems related to bad posture or muscle weakness which shows as referred pain to your finger.