Pimples problem

I'm getting pimples...even I have tried lots of creams n face wash but still I'm unable to find the solution for ma pimples

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

There are different ways to achieve a flawless skin with acne and it needs medical interventions. Acne treatment has multiple stages - to control new breakouts, to clear the sequalae (pigmentation and scars) and to prevent a relapse. If you have active acne lesions, it should be controlled on priority basis. Acne scar and pores can be treated with subcision, dermaroller, fractional CO2 lasers, chemical peels and likewise. Remember combining treatment modalities help to achieve desired results earlier. Your dermatologist will decide a treatment plan for you after a consultation. Apart from active pharmaceutical medicines, a healthy diet and lifestyle is mandatory to achieve results.