Pimples problem
I have pimples problem ,especially on my nose a big pimple comes like heat What should i do please tell ,i get nervous due to this

Dr. Rashmi Soni Lohiya
Dermatologist 10 yrs exp Pune
Hi, Pimples is a very common malady of the adolescents and adults alike. It later leaves behind scars or marks and has a huge impact on ones self confidence too. Use a salicylic acid facewash twice a day. Use a cream of benzoyl peroxide 2.5% at night. But you still need to consult a dermatologist for definitive treatment for long term results. Dr Rashmi Soni Lohiya (MD, DNB, DDV )