Pimples problem
I have pimples and scars and marks. I tried everything but none is effective. I don't want to take any laser treatment. Can you provide me some solution for that?

Treatment depends on the grade...Acne or  pimples... Due to hormonal changes..Oily skin causes it...Common in adolescent age...May occur in adults also.. Food like Oily foods, ice cream, chocolate and sweets increase it.. Treatment depends on the grade of pimples or acne..So, please  send photos by direct online consultation as it's a must to see which grade of pimples or acne for accurate diagnosis and treatment.
You can try home based peels and serums. Also you need to keep on check on your skin hygiene, diet and lifestyle. Acne can be effectively treated by antibiotics or retinoids depending on the severity.
consult online with me for detailed prescription. kindly provide a photo so that best treatment can be given to you as per your skin needs