Pimples over all the face

My face got pimple all over the face and now starting towards neck.what to do?i am not using any medicine,not any type of cream,except aloevera gel.please help me through.
views-icons 61 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (2) on Pimples over all the face

Dr. Pradnya Shastri Mumbai | Dermatologist
Treating acne through such forums is not advisable. You will need prescription medicines so my sincere suggestion is that you visit dermatologist in Vadodara. Do not get frustrated. Pimples are very a common occurrence and believe you me, that it is completely treatable. If you have a problem in not knowing which doctor to go to go through this article : http://www.skinmatra.com/#!Skin-Troubles-Here-is-WHAT-NOT-TO-DO/cmbz/5779118d0cf2d54ad62a8b1e
Visit a dermatologist allopathic imme
Modify your lifestyle. Eat healthy, Sleep by 10:30 pm and get up by 6 am and go for a jog.
Dr. Vinita Gupta Gurgaon | Dermatologist
Pimples aka acne is quite common on face and neck...it can even occur on back and upper arms. Though alovera is of no harm bt it wont even help ur acne. Depending upon the grade and severity of ur acne u can b prescribed creams for local application like antibiotic or retinoid creams with or without oral medicines. Even chemical peels can help u to great extent. Jst step into a dermat clinic n start ur treatment...gd luck 😊