Pimples on testis.
I am having pimples on my testis. This pimples are hard and cannot be popped out. I faced one more problem today while having bath, which was bruises on the top part of the penis. Its paining and bleeding little bit. Actually this weekend we went for trip and i was on beach for long time. So may be becuase of the sand i am having this problem but i want to consult a doctor. So pleasr tell to whom i should consult? A dermotologist?

Dr. Pinanky Jadhav-Adhe
Dermatologist 10 yrs exp Pune
You are probably having tiny cysts called as steatocystoma. They are non infectious. No cream or tablet will work. You can get it removed from a dermatosurgeon. Regarding the bruises it is better to show to the skin doctor only. Till you show the Dr you can apply antibiotic cream on it for time being. Regards, Dr Pinanky Jadhav, Eternis Skin Clinic, Pune www.eternisclinic.com