Pimples on Scrotum
Hi, this is Avi. I have painful pimples on scrotum, back and even shoulders. When I am getting new pimple on scrotum, it is very painful. After few days, it doesn't give pain but swelling will still remain. Could you please suggest, where can I get better treatment? Thank you..!!!

Hi Avi I think you are getting multiple sebaceous cysts over scrotum and back. Needs to be examined physically for diagnosis. Consult a dermatologist.

Swelling between scrotum and anus Pimples on scrotum sack Pimples on back and shoulders