Pimples on nose
I've got many pimples on my nose and they seem to reappear at the same place repeatedly and the worst part is that they appear ONLY on my nose. I don't get it anywhere else on my face. They are really big and looks ugly. Can you please suggest an effective cream/gel to apply so as to reduce them?

Dr. Krishna Bhat
Ayurveda 7 yrs exp Bangalore

Its common in this age no need to worry  external application gives quite good result but along with some internal medication will give permanent effect. and the nature of skin should be known to get better results. so its better u consult doctor once and get permanent solution.