Pimples on my body

I am having too many pimples in my face mostly on the forehead and back and chest and on soldiers I have show it too many doctors like in allopathic and in homeopathic it happens every time mostly in summer

Doctor Answers (2) on Pimples on my body

Dr. Ujjwala Verma Delhi | Dermatologist
you are 14 yrs . these are acne and will occur till age of 24-25 yr. try keeping you scalp clean , wash them regularly, do not apply oil on hair. to decrease severity of acne medication is also required
Skin care needs to be customized based on the presenting complaints. There are different ways to achieve a flawless skin after acne and it needs medical interventions. Acne treatment has multiple stages - to control new breakouts, to clear the sequelae (pigmentation and scars) and to prevent a relapse. If you have active acne lesions, it should be controlled on priority basis. Acne scar and pores can be treated with subcision, dermaroller, fractional CO2 lasers, chemical peels and likewise. Remember combining treatment modalities help to achieve desired results earlier.
Your dermatologist will decide a treatment plan for you after a consultation.
Apart from active pharmaceutical medicines, a healthy diet and lifestyle is mandatory to achieve results.