Pimples on face wid pus
Pimples is spreading ol over my face... i have applied benzoic acid n retenoic acid creams.. but there was no change... could u help me ?

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Acne treatment has multiple stages - to control new breakouts, to clear the sequelae (pigmentation and scars) and to prevent a relapse. If you have active acne lesions, it should be controlled on priority basis. It should not be very difficult to make a healthy skin provided you follow the recommendations. There are various ways to deal including medications and lasers. Chemical peels can also offer help.
Meet a good Dermatologist.
Wear a Sunblock daily.lock daily.