Pimples on face near nose

I have continuosly pimple on my face what to do many pimples are ther with containing pus in it. What shall I do
views-icons 26 Views 1 Share Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (2) on Pimples on face near nose

Rashmi Sachin Khairnar Pune | Trichologist
according to your pic. your skin is oily. and recurrence can occur due to poor digestion. dandruff problem and pollution. so first of all you improve your digestive system. cover your face when you go outside.
you can use Echinacea syp thrice a day. so it purifying your internal system. use mud therapy so it can removed internal heat. and use Laxease tab.(Adven pharma) 4tab at night
Dr. Srinivas C Bangalore | Dermatologist
This happens in your age and it can recur for  many years . Use Salicylic acid cleansers twice daily and apply benzoyl peroxide gel at bedtime over pimples for 2-3 hrs and wash it off. keep dandruff under control . Avoid too much of milk and milk derived products. Visit dermatologist when it gets severe for more medications.