Pimples on face
I m having pimples on my face its like some are really i think they r called acnes nd some pimples are large bt acnes r more
29 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Harisha N L
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

It can treated with topical creams and oral tablets...consult nearest dermatologist they will help you
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?