Pimples on face and back

I have so many pimples on my face and back.These are little and white in colour.Doctor said this is because of hormones.i have taken Genette-35 as per the doctors suggestion but again after 2-3 months that pimples appear on my face .My doctor is not in my town.He left the city so i m unable to contact him.my mensuration cycle is not proper these days. I dont know the reason of these acne.
views-icons 47 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Pimples on face and back

Hi firstly i want to know your skin type oily or dry second thing your periods issues are bcoz of PCOD problem do an ultrasound No of Hours you are sleeping any dandruff issues if you have it than that will make u get acne lastly avoid cheese made simple carbohydrate foods,oily junk foods ,consume minimum 3 litres of water. take more vit c rich foods like lemos,strawberries,apples,black berries,guava on regular basis. MEDICATION Tab Zitcare Once a day oint Cosmelite Once in night before going to bed for 10 to 15 days.