Pimples/Marks not reducing
Hi, I have been on isotroin 20mg for almost 5 months and had 4 sessions of spot peel. But I still have 1-2 breakouts and every pimple leaves a black mark. Could anyone help me understand if my treatment is working for me or should there be a change in the treatment plan?

It's working.. however treatment depends on the grade..Acne or  pimples... Due to hormonal changes..Oily skin causes it...Common in adolescent age...May occur in adults also.. Food like Oily foods, ice cream, chocolate and sweets increase it.. Treatment depends on the grade of pimples or acne..So, please  send photos by direct online consultation as it's a must to see which grade of pimples or acne for accurate diagnosis and treatment.
1-2 pimples are ok....you can maintain with creams...can continue isotretinoin for 1 more month if your investigations are normal....acne is a physiological process...it will come but the intensity and complications can greatly be reduced...there are treatments for the black spots....kindly consult online with relevant photographs for proper management.