Pimples & marks
I have a problem with my pimples and the pimple marks are not going . Kindly suggest a suitable remedy for the same.

Skin care needs to be customized based on the presenting complaints. There are different ways to achieve a flawless skin after acne and it needs medical interventions and commitment on part of the patient. Acne treatment has multiple stages - to control new breakouts, to clear the sequelae (pigmentation and scars) and to prevent a relapse. An attempt to find out the root cause of acne should be made in every patient or else it keeps recurring. Each phase takes a couple of weeks before we move to the next phase of treatment. If you have active acne lesions, it should be controlled on priority basis.
Meet an expert in treating acne.
Sun protection is mandatory and will require usage of Sunscreens. For a prescription you need to consult me through practo DIRECT app.

Home remedies for pimples during pregnancy