Pimples in chin area

I have been getting pimples mostly in chin area from many years. I have consulted many skin doctors, tried many creams, but all in vain. I have been taking medication for infertility(not pregnant)as well. So kindly suggest how to go forward.

Doctor Answers (1) on Pimples in chin area

Dr. Rajdeep Bangalore | Dermatologist
Hormonal treatment for infertility can either aggreveate or reduce the pimples. Most anti acne medicines cannot be given to you as you are planning to conceive. The creams that can be used are very mild. You will benefit from IPL or chemical peels which are procedures done externally with no internal effects on your body. IPL is similar to laser a bright light is used to destroy the pimples. It is done once in 2 weeks. The pimples start shrinking 2 to 3 days after the procedure. Chemical peel is another procedure done once in 3 to 4 weeks where medicines are applied on the face in high concentration. This causes superficial microscopic peeling of the skin which will not be visible. The peeling makes the skin grow faster and reduce both the pimples and marks. If you are interested you could fix an appointment to consult with me. Warm regards. Dr. Rajdeep Mysore. Chirag Hospital Bangalore