Pimples holes on face

I want to make my face soft and smooth but,in my face there are small small holes due to pimples.I want to make my face smooth
views-icons 90 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Pimples holes on face

Thanks for the query. Skin care is a daily ritual shaped by age, gender, socioeconomic status and internal health. Skin care needs to be customized based on the presenting complaints. There are different ways to achieve a flawless skin and it needs medical interventions. Acne treatment has multiple stages - to control new breakouts, to clear the sequalae (pigmentation and scars) and to prevent a relapse. If you have active acne lesions, it should be controlled on priority basis. Acne scar and pores can be treated with dermaroller, fractional CO2 lasers, chemical peels and likewise. Your dermatologist will decide a treatment plan for you after a consultation. Apart from active pharmaceutical medicines, a healthy diet and lifestyle is mandatory to achieve results. Best wishes Dr MK Agarwala New Delhi