Pimples, hair loss and bl

Pimples problem was at list 7 years and when I was ill ago 7 year that time hair loss process is so fast sir me is problem se bahot tang ho gai hu 7 year se ye problem hai so please jagdish sir please meet me and suggestion me

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Acne treatment has multiple stages - to control new breakouts, to clear the sequelae (pigmentation and scars) and to prevent a relapse. An attempt to find out the root cause of acne should be made in every patient or else it keeps recurring. Each phase takes a couple of weeks before we move to the next phase of treatment. If you have active acne lesions, it should be controlled on priority basis. Acne scar and pores can be treated with subcisions, dermaroller, fractional CO2 lasers, chemical peels and likewise. Remember combining treatment modalities help to achieve desired results earlier.
Both the problem may have a common cause and can be made out upon investigation and consultation.