Pimples and wholes

Sir, my name is sourav. I have lots of pimples in my face and wholes. Which I get from those pimples. I already visited more than 5 or 6 skin specialist. They are giving me lots of oinments and sum pills. I tried to use those. Day by day my skin wholes become bigger than previous. My skin also oily. I have one question also is constription also the reason of acne?

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Hi ​ Acne treatment has multiple stages - to control new breakouts, to clear the sequalae (pigmentation and scars) and to prevent a relaps​e. An understanding to the cause of acne should be established or this keeps recurring. Acne is a disfiguring disease but a good dermatologist will be able to make your needs of a flawless skin successful. Oral medications along with chemical peels should work well. There are 4 primary causes for a person to develop acne and all of them should be addressed well. Skin is the mirror of internal health and to get a perfect skin you need to treat both ways - internally and externally.