Pimples and Spots
I have been suffering with pimples from the age of 18. I had consulted a doctor before 6months and I had used the tablets for 3months.But there is no certain result.So I stopped using the tablets.Is there any cure for my pimples and spots?

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

​​There are excellent treatment options for acne, Acne treatment has multiple stages - to control new breakouts, to clear the sequalae (pigmentation and scars) and to prevent a relapse. If you have active acne lesions, it should be controlled on priority basis. Identifying the cause of acne is a must to assure complete clearance and preventing relapses.