Pimples and dark spots

I keep having pimples on my face and and after pimples goes it's spots remain on my face. What should I do. Pls suggest some remedy. And which cream should I use. I have oily skin.
views-icons 35 Views 1 Share Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

There are different ways to achieve a flawless skin after acne and it needs medical interventions and commitment on part of the patient. Acne treatment has multiple stages - to control new breakouts, to clear the sequelae (pigmentation and scars) and to prevent a relapse. An attempt to find out the root cause of acne should be made in every patient or else it keeps recurring. Each phase takes a couple of weeks before we move to the next phase of treatment. If you have active acne lesions, it should be controlled on priority basis. Acne scar and pores can be treated with subcisions, dermaroller, fractional CO2 lasers, chemical peels and likewise. Remember combining treatment modalities help to achieve desired results earlier
Your dermatologist will decide a treatment plan for you after a consultation.