Pimples and dark spot

Hello ..I don't know it is likes pimples and it creates dark spot..I want solution for it.. Already I consult is because of heat he it is better if I do laser spot removal treatment.. It just 3/4 spot in my face..plz guide me..

Doctor Answers (1) on Pimples and dark spot

Dr. Rajdeep Bangalore | Dermatologist
A procedure like laser can again cause pigmentation. A better option for you would be IPL rejuvenation which is similar to laser or chemical peel. In dark skin chemical peel is the best option as it improves even skin tone. In light coloured skin IPL gives very good results and can be done only on spots. You should also use anti pimple creams regularly to prevent new pimples from forming and leaving dark spots. IPL can be done once in 2 weeks and chemical peel once in 3 to 4 weeks. Peeling has to be done in several sessions atleast 3 to 4. We start with very mild peel and see how ur skin reacts. Every session we increase the strength of the peel. As we increase the strength of peels you will have better results. But if we start with strong peels there is risk of chemical injury to your skin. Please fix an appointment with me or any dermatologist near you to discuss more about the procedures. Warm regards. Dr. Rajdeep Mysore. Chirag Hospital Bangalore