Pimples and dark skin
I want to increase my skin tone.i have pimples also.my skin is oily.i want to get a fair skin.to get this can i use dalacin t clindamycin'te?

Its Acne vulgaris with Post inflammatory hyperpigmentation. For bigger  pimples you can use zindermBN gel on spots. Minoz S foamy face wash To improve your complexion use sunban ultra gel morning & afternoon full face. Aziderm 20% cream night not more than 1 fingertip unit...spread it away from eyes and angle of your mouth. Apply very little as it can cause irritation if you apply more.
investigation required for oral medications if pimples don't subside with topical treatment. LFT,RFT,SERUM LIPID PROFILE,ULTRASOUND OF PELVIS &ABDOMEN ON THE 2ND -5TH DAY OF YOUR MENSES.
dont use any cosmetic...avoid high glycaemic food.