Pimples and acne

My skin breakouts very easily. forehade, chin and the side parts of the cheeks all thi sparts are covered with pimples and it had been der more than asix months. actually i belong to cold reason area and now ive to come down to souther part of india were the weather is extremly hot. so can me get me some home remedie and homeopathy medicen and creams.

Amal Mandal
Homeopath 31 yrs exp Kolkata

Hello , please go the reply  here as Dr.A.K.Mandal on 7th August as homoeopath ,from where my  name has been deleted  due to change of Photo. However along with earlier reply I want to mention here that I  should not discuss so many causes for medical hazards  but  I should suggest you that you should go through a proper homoeopathic characterized case recording system which will help for treatment and find out the basic causes. You may contact for ONLINE treatment through Practo location dumdum Kolkata.
Dr. Geetika Bansal
Homeopath 19 yrs exp Delhi

Share a pic of your pimples. Book appointment and we will be able to provide you with necessary management of your body type and temperature effects on it. Preventing any new pimple saves lot of effort to treat its left over effects
Dr. Shalini Kushwaha
Homeopath 2 yrs exp Delhi

Hello. Consult a good Homoeopathic doctor in your locality for your complete cure.
Homeopath 31 yrs exp Kolkata
  I should not make any suggestion like others without proper case taking along with investigation which is required for homoeopathic characterized  ,& individualised treatment for each individual patients . As two  individuals  are not alike. So you may contact through email abanm@rediffmail to get my no
Dr. E Sathiyamoorthy
Homeopath 17 yrs exp Chennai
Please consult a homoeopathy doctor to know the reason for your skin complaint .start proper course of treatment.