Pimples and acne
I have acne breakouts on my face irregularly since last 6-8 months. The breakout start with small red bumps on my face and area between eyebrows and sometimes on nose which later becomes puss filled small pimples and after a week or two subside and skin becomes clear, but they again return after 5-6 day. I use clean and clear foaming face wash on my face. In past i have taken an appointment with doctor and he advised azythromycin tablet and biomycin cream for face which worked and my skin became clear for about 2-3 months but the same problem now started again. It's very irritating kindly suggest next steps.

Acne or  pimples... Due to hormonal changes..Oily skin causes it...Common in adolescent age...May occur in adults also.. Food like Oily foods, ice cream, chocolate and sweets increase it.. Treatment depends on the grade of pimples or acne..So, please  send photos by direct online consultation as it's a must to see which grade of pimples or acne for accurate diagnosis and treatment.