Pimples,aces

I have aces and pimples on my face.they cover my forehead and cheeks. Sometimes my skin is too dry and sometimes to oily.dark circles are also irritating me.

Doctor Answers (2) on Pimples,aces

Dr. Suman Polavarapu Hyderabad | Aesthetic Medicine
Pimples is a very common condition, can be treated easily. Suggest review by a good dermatologist/ cosmetologist for giving u a clear management plan which depends on your clinical situation. A regular follow-up with dr is necessary with acne problem.
Hi. Greetings. Please note : Acne is a common problem. Milk - excessive consumption can worsen acne. Reduce intake of chocolates and junk food too. Use a topical retinoid cream daily night. You may need a short course of antibiotics. Discuss other suitable forms of treatment with your dermatologist. Pimples may often leave spots especially of not treated or if we burst pimples or pick them. You'll need skin lightening creams for a specified duration to reduce the marks , and this could also be dealt with chemical peeling. Also you must use a sunscreen to prevent darkening of the spots. For pores and scars, creams may not work n you may need procedures like microneedling, microneedling rf, fractional lasers, prp or subscision or a combination of these. For dark circles you'll need retinol based cream and procedures if there's not much improvement with creams. You could Send in pictures of the lesions and further queries at follow up messaging. Or see a dermatologist near you and discuss the same with him. Hope this helps. Warm regards.