Pimple treatment
I had a pimple filled with pus on my face and 2 to 3 red spots which got recently due to other pimples. How can it be cured. Can you suggest any ointment for this?

Acne or  pimples... Due to hormonal changes..Oily skin causes it...Common in adolescent age...May occur in adults also.. Food like Oily foods, ice cream, chocolate and sweets increase it.. Treatment depends on the grade of pimples or acne..So, please  send photos by direct online consultation as it's a must to see which grade of pimples or acne for accurate diagnosis and treatment.
Acne can be effectively treated with appropriate care. Provide with photos so that accurate diagnosis can be made and treatment can be given to you accordingly.
consult online with me for detailed prescription and guidance