Pimple or acne marks

I have dark spots on my face , i am going to get marry in 2 months, so kindly help us in getting clear glowing skin
views-icons 16 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Pimple or acne marks

doctor profile image
Thanks for the query. I assume what you mean is probably post acne pigmentation or post inflammatory pigmentation. Targeting through a single agent may not always be fruitful. Meet a qualified Dermatologist to learn more about the diagnosis and treatment options. Combination of different therapeutic agents is always beneficial. Revlite I.e. Q Switched Nd YAG laser can also be available. Hope it helps. Dr MK Agarwala  Dermatologist
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?