Pimple on testile
Hello doc, I have pimple on my testicle part. To whom I have to consult. Is it serious problem? And I also want to increase my penis size . please guide me.
104 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Neelima Deshpande
Sexologist 27 yrs exp Pune
Thank you for your question. Unfortunately there are no medicines to increase penis size. The female vagina is most sensitive at the first 2 inches at the entrance so penile length is 2 inches or more in the erect state is sufficient to satisfy your partner. You can measure your penis in the erect state with a tape to reassure yourself Regarding the pimple, it may subside on its own as more often than not it is an infection of a hair follicle. Keep the area clean and dry. If you notice it increasing in size or becoming painful consult a doctor specialising in skin and DVD hope this helps
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.