Pimple on testile
Hello doc, I have pimple on my testicle part. To whom I have to consult. Is it serious problem? And I also want to increase my penis size . please guide me.

Dr. Neelima Deshpande
Sexologist 26 yrs exp Pune

Thank you for your question. Unfortunately there are no medicines to increase penis size. The female vagina is most sensitive at the first 2 inches at the entrance so penile length is 2 inches or more in the erect state is sufficient to satisfy your partner. You can measure your penis in the erect state with a tape to reassure yourself Regarding the pimple, it may subside on its own as more often than not it is an infection of a hair follicle. Keep the area clean and dry. If you notice it increasing in size or becoming painful consult a doctor specialising in skin and DVD hope this helps