Pimple on eyelid
Dear Doctor...when I got up early in the morning itching started in my right eye....and after few hours it turned into a pimple with pus formed in eyelid and stated pain ...I searched in Google about this..and I got to know this is a STYE.....How to cure this and what was the prevention for this.....and is it also caused by Vitamin B2 deficiency?????... Plz doctor solve my problem....thank you

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  You haven't mentioned if its in the upper eyelid or lower? Also, you could have attached a picture of it for us to have a better idea. You can apply ocupol eye ointemnt over the "pimple" if its in the upper eye lid. If its in the lower one, you need to get it looked at by a ophthalmologist.  Do not touch or scratch the lesion. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Dr. VK Jain
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 26 yrs exp Delhi
Simple hot fomentation will solve the problem. If stye still persists then oral antibiotics can be add
Dr. Hetalkumar Yagnik
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 10 yrs exp Surat
Hello,you can start hot fomentation along with augmentin duo 625 mg tab twice a day for 5 days,with pain killer if you have pain and apply chlorocol -H eyeointment to reduce inflammation along with eaching.it may be stye/internal hordeolum or ulcerative blepharitis.so send recent pic and after 5 days pic too.