Pimple near breast
Pimple near breast and under arm it is painful and very smell comes from pimple it can not heal fast

Dr. Amruth Sindhu
Pulmonologist 10 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi. I understand your concerns. it may be herpes. You will need to undergo a detailed examination immediately. Consult a doctor at the earliest. If you have are from bangalore you can consult me at my clinic at hebbal kempapura. Details are given in peacto. Hope your questions were answered. thanks.
Dr. Sukhant Bagdia
Pulmonologist 4 yrs exp Nagpur
If it's near underarm hairs.. it should be boils/abscess.. contact nearest surgeon.. and take antibiotics.. if they are multiple, it could be herpes