Pimple marks removal

Sir/mam I am 21 years old and from past four years I am suffering with pimples,everytime it occurs on my cheeks and nose it leaves a mark at that spot and I am totally irritated because my face is covered with marks can you please give me a remedie which helps me to remove marks on my face permanently

Doctor Answers (1) on Pimple marks removal

Skin care needs to be customized based on the presenting complaints. There are different ways to achieve a flawless skin after acne and it needs medical interventions. Acne treatment has multiple stages - to control new breakouts, to clear the sequalae (pigmentation and scars) and to prevent a relapse. If you have active acne lesions, it should be controlled on priority basis. Acne scar and pores can be treated with subcision, dermaroller, fractional CO2 lasers, chemical peels and likewise. Remember combining treatment modalities help to achieve desired results earlier. Your dermatologist will decide a treatment plan for you after a consultation. Apart from active pharmaceutical medicines, a healthy diet and lifestyle is mandatory to achieve results.   Best wishes Dr MK Agarwala