Pimple marks

I want to know what can be the best practice to get rid of pimples mark on my face and also how to prevent my skin from heat bubbles I don't want to undergo medication,kindly let me know exactly the reason behind it and suggest some home remedies

Doctor Answers (1) on Pimple marks

There are different ways to achieve a flawless skin after acne and it needs medical interventions and commitment on part of the patient. Acne treatment has multiple stages - to control new breakouts, to clear the sequelae (pigmentation and scars) and to prevent a relapse. An attempt to find out the root cause of acne should be made in every patient or else it keeps recurring. Each phase takes a couple of weeks before we move to the next phase of treatment. If you have active acne lesions, it should be controlled on priority basis. Acne scar and pores can be treated with subcisions, dermaroller, fractional CO2 lasers, chemical peels and likewise. Remember combining treatment modalities help to achieve desired results earlier.
I do not practice home remedies and may be you need to consult somebody else for the same.