Pimple marks
Doctor, i have pimples quite often and they are very deep and blind pimples. They just inflamate my skin which causes a lot of pain. And even after the pimples swelling stops, it leaves a big dark spot on my face. So please help me with this.

Undergo fraxel laser resurfacing therapy.. otherwise few creams also available...for detailed prescription do direct online consultation by sending photos.
Pics please Marks can be treated but I need to see pics, know the extent of problem then will recommend creams for peels according to severity and skin types