Pimple marks and hairfall

I have few pimple dark spots left behind on my skin and Since a year and a half I am facing heavy hair fall. Please suggest me ways to remove the pimple spots and control hair fall.

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Acne treatment has multiple stages - to control new breakouts, to clear the sequelae (pigmentation and scars) and to prevent a relapse. An attempt to find out the root cause of acne should be made in every patient or else it keeps recurring. The hair cycle normally consists of growing, resting and falling hairs and there is a delicate balance between these stages of hair cycle. Normally hair should re-grow but if it is not happening, you should consider seeing a dermatologist. Further information is in the following weblink https://www.aad.org/public/diseases/hair-and-scalp-problems/hair-loss
Both the problem may have a common cause and can be made out upon investigation and consultation.
All the best.