Pimple mark
Dr I have pimple marks... And one Year back I had very clear skin but now due to irregular periods I started developing pimples. I need to overcome this..

Hi. Treatment of acne depends on the grade. There are multiple causes like hormonal, genetics, cosmetics, sunlight, smoking, stress etc Detail history and laboratory tests are required to find out the cause.
consult a dermatologist with photographs for treatment.
Acne or  pimples... Due to hormonal changes..Oily skin causes it...Common in adolescent age...May occur in adults also.. Food like Oily foods, ice cream, chocolate and sweets increase it.. Treatment depends on the grade of pimples or acne..So, please  send photos by direct online consultation as it's a must to see which grade of pimples or acne for accurate diagnosis and treatment.
Acne is a skin condition that occurs when your hair follicles become plugged with oil and dead skin cells. It causes whiteheads, blackheads or pimples. Acne affects people of all ages. Effective acne treatments are available, but acne can be persistent. Hormonal irregularities are one of the main reason to develop acne. Depending on its severity, acne can cause emotional distress and scar the skin. The earlier you start treatment, the lower your risk of such problems. Treatment will depend on the grade of acne and multiple other factors. Consult a Dermatologist for the same and corroborate with pictures.